Total Internal Recall
Print componentDigital print on Arches textured paper3.5' x 4.6'2008
Found at GALLERYSKE
1/3 of your Independent Reading book (1st person narrator) is to be read by classtime on December 11th, 2009.
In class, I will give you two notebook entry topics (that will require your knowledge of the book), which you will complete and turn in at the end of class for a grade.
While you are completing this assignment, I will be grading your Reader's Notebooks, which should include:
3 entries on your Independent Reading book:
- How the book opens. (The choices the author made to begin the book and the effects these choices had.) Don't be afraid to come back to this moment after you have read 1/3 of your book and add to your initial impressions.
- a passage (about a half a page) which you can use to explain your narrator in terms of characterization.
- a passage that struck you becuase of either the tone or the style of writing.
Hamlet Act 2 notebook:
- Class notes (Don't forget to go back and add summaries & impressions of class notes)
- Act 2: 1: an entry on characterization for Plonius, Laertes, Hamlet, or Ophelia
- Act 2: 2: Three D.J.s on significant moments from daily class notes.